Terms and condition for long term guests
- The Management shall be requiring a (1) ONE MONTH ADVANCE PAYMENT AND (2) TWO MONTHS SECURITY DEPOSIT, upon confirmation. Cancellation should be done (1) one month prior to the arrival date. Otherwise cancellation fee equivalent to (1) one month stay shall be imposed.The two month Security Deposit cannot be applied to any outstanding account of the guest in the duration of the stay.
In the event that the guest opted to stay less than the agreed period of stay the two month deposit shall be forfeited.
A full refund of your (2) two months deposit shall be refunded after at least (30) working days from the expiration of your contract or the entire period of stay. Further, it is expected from the LESSEE that all of his account are settled and appropriate clearances and forms are accomplished within the specified period.
- Monthly charges on utilities such as water and electricity shall be billed separately from the room rental. A meter reading on water and electricity shall be conducted on the day of arrival of the guest
- Guest shall pay interest at the rate of 5% per month on any monthly rental if not paid on time, from time to time the same is due until such monthly rental is paid in full, completed on a monthly basis with fraction of a month considered as 1 month.
- Pre termination of the lease contract by the resident is not permitted. If the lease contract is terminated before its expiration, then the deposit is forfeited.
RULES AND REGULATION: The management reserves the right to terminate the lease contract should the guest not conform to the house rules and regulations. The LESSEE acknowledges the receipt of the house rules and regulations attached to this contract. The guest must fully understand the house rules and regulations and shall abide with the situations.
Terms and condition for short term guests
- The Management requires Letter of Request for Accommodation duly signed by your company’s signatory indicating specific room requirements and duration of stay.
- Reservation Fee equivalent to 50% of the total contract price is required to guarantee reserved rooms. Full payment of 50 % balance should be made one month before the arrival date.
- Non-guaranteed reservations will not be confirmed and will be subject to room availability.
- Reservation Fee is non-refundable in case of cancellation or withdrawal.
- Above rates are inclusive of government taxes and service charge, and are non-commissionable.
- The management reserves the right to revise the rates without prior notice should the need arise.
- Check-in time is at 2:00 pm; check-out time is at 12:00 noon. Early check-in or extended check-out time shall be charged accordingly.
- Number of occupants inside the room must be strictly followed; otherwise, additional person shall be charged accordingly. All guests and their companions must register upon check-in at the Front Office.
- This proposal will be valid only upon receipt of the signed copy from you.
- No verbal agreements or understanding will be binding unless the same are reduced in writing and signed by both parties.